Friday, December 30, 2011

Printables: Valentine's Day!!

Hello there phantom readers!

I am so excited to be getting hits (thank you Pinterest, oh how I love you!) and if you like what you are reading PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE follow me!! I like to see who you are and your support helps me want to keep writing!!

On that note, I have been doing a little graphic design this morning and have a few cute Valentine's printables for you! The first one is just another "Keep Calm" sign, I freaking love them! I think I might make this one into a pillow for us! This is an 8x10 but you should be able to print it in another size and be ok. Let me know if you have trouble and I can resize it to whatever you would like.

Photobucket

And here is the second one! I have seen variations of this all over Etsy. I knew it was part of a song and just love the lyrics but was not familiar with the band (The Pixies) or the song at all so I finally decided to look it up on You Tube today. I have to say, I am not a fan. Very indie and lots of music and muted singing....not my thing. BUT I still love the lyrics so I made my own slightly different version of the printable. Here ya go! Again, this is an 8x10 and I did do it with a white border.

Photobucket

And now I would love to stay and keep writing but I have many Kitchen Nightmares to catch up on so I will bid you ado for the day! See you next year! HA!

2 comments:

  1. Your blogs are cute! Idea, create a "package" offering ( I will buy! )with all major holiday "Keep Calm" signs...thoughts? (i.e. X-mas, V-Day, Easter, Halloween, and Turkey Day)
    Thoughts?

    Also, have a few "sign" ideas for you, too.

    p.s I would like a long burlap Thompson pillow with a date under, can you do?

    Happy New Year! Hope you liked the Christmas card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I just wanted to let you know that I love these and had to share on my blog Through the Eyes of the Mrs. with a link back to your blog of course. www.throughtheeyesofthemrs.com/2013/01/20-sweetest-valentines-printables.html I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete