Friday, December 23, 2011

Our Christmas Card Tree

This is just a quick post to show off our Christmas card tree. I never know what to do with Christmas cards and couldn't ever find an idea I liked for displaying them. We tried all kinds of things, putting them on the counter, putting them on the fridge, clipping them onto a piece of ribbon strung across the window... You get the idea...

So I love this because you could also put ornaments on the tree. I used clothes pins that I covered with Christmas scrapbook paper and distressed with Tim holtz distressing ink. It is a great and fun way to display them and I can use the tree elsewhere if I find another idea I like more. Everyone have a great day, I will be posting my first mini haul post in the next day or so, so be on the lookout!

P.S. is anyone else as obsessed with instagram as I am? I wanna take pics of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment