Tuesday, December 6, 2011

5 Outfits: One Pair of Tan Riding Boots

Hello friends!

2 posts in 2 days, I know, I know...I am going to fry my brain, lol! This is going to be kind of a quick one. If you haven't already been able to tell I am a huge fan of boots in the winter time. I think it stems from my secret want to live somewhere where it gets cold....I mean really cold...like snow on the ground and chillies under your jeans. It would just be so nice to not wear shorts in December. So I bought some super cute riding boots at Target last year and when I first got them I kind of had trouble figuring out what to wear with them besides a white shirt and my military army green jacket. I have to divulge a dirty little secret about my boots. I got them on super clearance for like $23 or something ridiculous even for Target...but....they are a size 10! I wear an 8, occasionally an 8 1/2 but I wanted them so bad and for that price I couldn't pass them up. So I wear two pairs of socks and my foot slips around but I am a slave for fashion so whatev! Whew! Now that I got that off my chest....

Anyway, now that I have formed a better understanding of my style and have become a little more adventurous with the boots, I have been able to come up with lots of fun outfits. So here are 5 I put together on Polyvore and since I got these boots last year, I am going to list a few similar pairs at various prices after the outfit posts. Enjoy!

Fall Date Night


Warm Dress and Boots Outfit


Afternoon Baby Shower


Chambray and Denim


Shopping & Lunch With The Girls




And here are a few different pairs at different prices!!

Breckelle's Outlaw-81 womens western knee-high boot

Breckelle's Outlaw-81 womens western knee-high boot (clipped to polyvore.com) $47

Madden Girl Tan Women's Zandora

Madden Girl Tan Women's Zandora (clipped to polyvore.com) $79

Coconuts Tan Women's Thornbird

Coconuts Tan Women's Thornbird (clipped to polyvore.com) $89

Steven by Steve Madden boots

Steven by Steve Madden boots (see more buckle boots) $149

and the dream boots!!!

Sam Edelman boots

Sam Edelman boots (see more sam edelman shoes) $296

LOVE them!! Hope everyone is having a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment