Monday, December 5, 2011

UGG Outfit Ideas

OK, well I started on this post last week but got busy with life and didn't finish it. So I just got on Polyvore and whipped out a bunch of stored up UGG outfits I have been saving in my ever so crowded brain. As I said in my last post, my hubby totally rocked it out for our anniversary and got me a pair of UGGs but me being....let's say "thrifty" (cheap if you wanna be completely honest) I felt bad making him buy the UGG care kit when we went to get the boots at Nordstrom because he had already spent over what our original budgets for each other had been. So I thought to myself "I will just be super careful and then go get the UGG cleaning kit once I get a few Goose Goose orders." Well, if you ever go buy UGGs just bust out the extra $20 for the cleaning kit because not 45 minutes after I got them a giant blob of hamburger grease plopped itself right down on my right toe. I don't know that the protector stuff would have completely kept it from soaking in but it couldn't have hurt to have treated them before that happened. Anywho, I went and bought the kit last week and then after reading, realized it was like a 3 day process to clean and treat my UGGs. I have basically not taken the damn things off since I got them so this created a large dillema in the world of Callie. However, God did me (and the rest of Texas) a favor and made it rain for going on 4 days which gave me plenty of time to clean and treat my UGGs and now they look shiny and new (or I guess sueded and clean is a better description) and are just waiting for the rain to stop so I can wear them again. So here are a few outfits I created on my Polyvore that include my fancy schmancy new UGGs!

UGGs and Faux Fur


I like this to wear if we were going somewhere where we would be outside in the cold for the majority of the time because if I take off the fur vest then the outfit is just kind of boring. So hopefully we will go walk around Fredericksburg and look at lights or something like that soon and I can be cozy and warm!

Cozy Casual Ugg Outfit


I love this to wear Christmas shopping. The layers let me add on and take off as necessary with the ridiculous Texas weather. As you probably know from my previous posts I don't have this bag yet but I have been oh so good this year and am hoping Hubby Clause noticed!

Cozy Christmas Shopping


This would be great to throw on in the morning as a simple outfit to go run errands or to drop baby Goat off at Mother's Day Out. I know I eventually won't feel like I have to get dressed every time I go drop him off but for now I would feel a little weird showing up in one step over PJs.  I also love this for Christmas shopping if I was going to an outdoor mall like the Domain where it will actually be cold while I am walking around. I could also sub leggings for the jeans for an even more comfy outfit.

Audrina Patridge Airport Outfit


Alrighty, time for a confession. I know she is dumb as a box of rocks but I have a giant girl crush on Audrina Patridge. I even tried to suffer through her terrible reality show a few times (eventually it just became too much.) She has such a rocking body and seems a lot nicer than any of the other bias that were on The Hills. So I loved the casual outfit she rocked at LAX and if I had somewhere to go where I wanted to look hip and casual I would try to sport this.

Casual Texas Fall Outfit


OK, time for a reader opinion shout out (although I am quite sure I am simply writing to space at this point, as I have only one follower). What is your opinion on UGGs and shorts? I know alot of people think it makes no sense but I think it makes perfect sense in Texas or California. Sometimes it is too hot to wear jeans but still slightly chilly. Therefore UGGs and shorts with a flowy cardigan you can add if you get chilly are a good idea. Apparently people feel quite passionately one way or the other. I think if you have skinny legs and can pull the look off it is a hot and cute casual look!

Fall Casual Happy Hour on a Patio


OK, here is my last look which I have already posted once before in a previous post. I got this dress a few months ago and although I love the dress, it has a chiffon layer over the knit layer so it is not as casual as I thought it was going to be. So I don't know that I would actually wear this outfit but if I were out for a baby shower or a date night and we met up with people after in a casual setting I might switch out a rockin' pair of heels for these just for comfort sake.

So there you have it. A few outfit ideas from me for my new UGGs. What do you think? Do you like UGGs or do you think they are heainous? You aren't going to hurt my feelings!!! Hope everyone is having a good Monday. I need to make dinner so I am out of here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment