Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy New Year and all that junk, and a few outfit posts!! - Part 2

Old Navy Tie-Hem Drape Shirt - $29.94


I never would have thought in a million years I would buy a shirt that encouraged the bringing back of the tied shirt from the early 90s. Don't get me wrong, if a shirt had ANY extra fabric when I was a kid, I probably tied it or used one of these thingy-ma-bobs!


Oh yeah, you know what I am talking about! BUT, I have to resist that urge even still to tie shirts and so I have avoided the slight bringing backs of the trend. However, something about this shirt jumped out at me and it was such a great, lightweight fabric that I was immediately picturing walking around Town Lake hand in hand with Mr. Goat, rocking a fedora and looking so casually cool and effortlessly put together. So I had to try it on, and....I FUHREAKING loved it! It fits perfectly and is so sexy but still conservative. I can;t say enough about it. AND the two times I have worn it, I got 6 compliments!! That's a good day in my book! I bought my normal size medium and it was on sale, plus I used the 20% off coupon for this too. They have other colors but I stuck with the tried and true cream. Here are some outfits...
Ke$ha - Tik Tok
Elton John - Bennie and the Jets
Cars - Just What I Needed
The last outfit is the same one I posted earlier with the midi shorts, but I used the shirt so I wanted to make sure to repost.

So that's quite a jump back in post, but I hope you enjoyed it! I got some GREAT stuff for Christmas and want to do a three part post with the three main things I got and what I have been doing with them. I hope everyone had a great Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, MLK, President's Day, Chinese New Year, Mardi Gras, Festivus, HAHA!!! {You Seinfeld watchers get it} Here's to many more posts this year!! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment