Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Printables: Keep Calm College Signs

Hello friends!!

My hubby is out of town so I have been getting the house in order and finishing up a few craft projects for Thanksgiving. I am almost done with a fabulous gold tack wreath and will link up to the blog I got the idea from tomorrow. I don't know if I have divulged this but we consider the start of Texas Aggie football season to be a reason for decorating just like any other holiday. So I am in the process of adding a few new things to our collection to be ready for football season next year. I know we are probably going to get killed our first few years in the SEC as the team continues it's rebuild with Sherman but we will wear our colors with pride and hope for the best. That being said, I made a new printable today and to be fair to my fellow Texans I went ahead and made a Texas and Tech sign too. These are sized to print as an 8x10. Also if you are a Horned Frog or a Baylor Bear (or any other college for that matter) and would like a sign, comment on my blog with your email addy and your school and saying and I will be happy to make you a sign. They don't take me much time and they are just so darn cute. I hope to do an outfit post this week too but I am kind of waiting on my black eye to heal. It looks much better but is still pretty rough. Anywho, good night everyone and here's the good stuff!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment