Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Free Printable! Keep Calm & Gobble On in 3 colors!

Hello all!

I am taking a quick and much deserved break from removing the Halloween catastrophe of decorations that I put up and transitioning to our very lacking (but soon to be much improved) Thanksgiving decor. This has taken me the better part of the day as I have been crafting and working on a few things as I go to get the Thanksgiving decor kicked off. I like to enjoy my holiday decorations for the absolute most time that is pretty much socially acceptable so I don't like to be putting things up the day of Thanksgiving. That being said I decided to make a few Keep Calm and Gobble On printable signs. We are an anti-burnt orange household so I wasn't a fan of much I saw online for other people's printables plus a lot of the turkeys looked kind of like comics characters and I wanted something a little more silhouette-ish (creating words, it's what I do). So I made ours maroon but I have also included a brown and (I guess if it floats your boat) a burnt orange sign as well. I print mine as a 5x7 and put it in a frame with a cream mat. You can save this and print it in whatever size you would like. It should print well in up to a 16x20. If you want something larger, let me know and I can email you the high quality version! Thanks all, more coming later this week!!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is so darn cute! I'm going to print this. A very easy and adorable decoration for my mantle also. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete