Friday, May 25, 2012

Memorial Day Deals

I get an insane amount of email every day and I like to browse for outfit inspiration frequently so I find lots of great deals online and in stores. So that being said, I have decided to start posting good deal finds. They will usually probably just include a quick note from my phone or whatever but I will try to include pics when I can. So here are a few current deals I am aware of at the moment.

J. Crew Factory Store has 40% off all shorts and lots of other stuff on sale. They also have an additional 30% off all sale stuff on the website with code LOVEIT. You can also get an additional  20% off on a $125 purchase in store through June 23rd but I will have to forward you the email for that deal so just comment on this post with your email addy and I will send it over.

Ann Taylor Loft in stores and online has shorts on sale for $25 and an extra 50% off all sale stuff in stores and online.

American Eagle has 40% off in stores and online through May 28th with the code 54018251 and they have free shipping online too.

 Lastly, Old Navy is having a COLOSSAL sale! All of their tank tops are on sale for anywhere from $2 to $6 in the store. I grabbed a few plain white and black tanks yesterday off the $2 table. They have a ton of them but I am sure they will go quick. They have tons of stuff marked down all over the store and lots of cute new stuff in so go take a look! Also, you can get an additonal 10% off coupon if you "like" them on Facebook and click on the reveal a deal box to print.

Thanks for visiting, more to come soon!! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh man. Stumbled upon this about a month too late!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it.
    memorial day deals

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!
    best mattress for back pain

    ReplyDelete